Re: Correction: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

Hi Kingsley,

Yeah, I noted the literals too, and there are extra whitespaces too - but this could be fixed with a little SPARQL BIND expression as part of the process.

the worse part is the missing xsd namespace declaration - because this causes RDF parsers to bail out.

I have updated and cleaned up the whole repo according to the feedback:

https://github.com/SmartDataAnalytics/lodservatory

Cheers,

Claus

--