Re: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

On 3/17/20 12:22 PM, Claus Stadler wrote:
> Hi Masahide,
>
> For now I have manually added it by request and its here:
>
> https://github.com/SmartDataAnalytics/lodservatory/blob/master/latest-status.ttl#L423
>

> Note, that the service is still a moving target, so the vocabulary is
> still going to change (HTTP-in-RDF was suggested), and I yet need to
> include any missing endpoints from the so far 258 endpoints (possibly
> excluding obviously dead ones) of OpenLink's
> LODCloud_SPARQL_Endpoints.ttl dataset.
>
> Also as OpenLink has pretty much already set up the community process
> for adding endpoints, I would just build on it and download OpenLink's
> endpoint dataset as part of the service monitoring workflow.
>
> Also, after some time, e.g. a year or so, the service status updates
> may cause the git repo to grow to a size where its better to switch to
> a new ne anyway - so its better to keep the static and dynamic data in
> separate repos anyway.
>

> Cheers,
>
> Claus

Hi Claus,

I would suggest the inclusion of an IFP (owl:InverseFunctionalProperty)
in your dataset to simplify messing with other datasets (e.g. ours).
Ditto a type assertion e.g. sd:Service.

## Turtle Start ##

@prefix eg:    <http://www.example.org/> .

<http://de.dbpedia.org/sparql#service>
        eg:serviceStatus      "online" ;
        eg:serviceStatusTime
"2020-03-17T16:01:43.165+00:00"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime>
.

## Turtle End ##

Becomes

## Turtle Start ##

@prefix eg:    <http://www.example.org/> .
@prefix schema: <http://schema.org/> .
@prefix rdfs: <http://www.w3.org/2000/01/rdf-schema#> .
@prefix sd: <http://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description#> .

<http://de.dbpedia.org/sparql#service>
        a sd:Service ;
        schema:url <http://de.dbpedia.org/sparql> ;   ## can be
designated as an IFP by a reasoner etc..
        eg:serviceStatus      "online" ;
        eg:serviceStatusTime
"2020-03-17T16:01:43.165+00:00"^^<http://www.w3.org/2001/XMLSchema#dateTime>
.