Re: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

Hello Claus, thank you for the great effort.

The Japan Search endpoint [1], which is not listed as "online", was
suspended temporarily for system maintenance on March 17. It would be
grateful if you kindly re-examine the service and add it to the
"online" list.

Thank you and best regards,

[1] https://jpsearch.go.jp/rdf/sparql

--