Re: Graphic software for creating drawings and diagrams in cross-sectoral scientific papers

Hi all,

Indeed it is too abstract. What would be the input to those diagrams?
For instance, you mention "schemas and models", depending on the type and
format, an ontology/graph editor could give you some graphical
representation. If you want full freedom on the sort of diagrams, you could
create your own visualizations with frameworks such as D3.

Regards,