Re: RDF book?

Everyone has a favorite, and tastes differ a lot

Let me just cite two (but there are more, and my apologies if I do not provide an exhaustive list):

- Semantic Web Primer by Grigoris Antoniou et al. (look for the most recent, I believe 3rd edition), MIT Press
- The Web of Data, by Aidan Hogan, Springer

There are also books that concentrate on very specific issues, ie, ontology and reasoning, but that goes way beyond the scope of Power's book, so the comparison may not be o.k.

Ivan

> On 4 Dec 2020, at 15:55, Chris Wood <c.c.wood@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi all,
>
> I was just wondering if there was a more up-to-date version of something like Shelley Power's Practical RDF - this *is* a really good book but now has quite a lot of content on technologies and software that haven't evolved (and some terminology seems to have changed in the last few years too). I'd ideally like a book I can recommend to students but doesn't contain too much historical discussion that isn't relevant anymore that might confuse them.
>
> Cheers
> Chris

----
Ivan Herman, W3C