Re: COVID19 Cross-Domain Linked Dataset

All,

We compiled all the COVID-19 datasets that have been published on
data.world: https://data.world/resources/coronavirus/

Even though these datasets are tabular, they can be queried in SPARQL. The
tabular data is represented in RDF following W3C CSVW. You can run SPARQL
and SQL queries directly in data.world or through the api:

https://apidocs.data.world/api/queries/sparqlget
https://apidocs.data.world/api/queries/sqlget

Hope you find this data useful!

--