Re: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

Kingsley,

let me ask you - does Virtuoso publish SPARQL Service Description documents?
https://www.w3.org/TR/sparql11-service-description/

I think triplestores doing that would improve the (machine-readable)
discoverability of SPARQL services more than filling out spreadsheets
manually.

Martynas