Re: [ANN] Shape Expressions 2.1 release candidate

Dear all,

As you might be aware, ShEx is now officially supported in Wikidata
https://lists.wikimedia.org/pipermail/wikidata/2019-May/013058.html

This delayed the publication of ShEx 2.1 to gather possible feedback from
the Wikidata community.
compatible change that is captured in
https://github.com/shexSpec/spec/commit/8bf6547835d1adbaf26f038d0817463802a34a1e

In summary, `START` clauses in imported schemas are now ignored instead of
throwing an error.

We again welcome feedback from the community and plan to publish ShEx 2.1
in the following weeks.

Best regards,
Dimitris Kontostas on behalf of the ShEx W3C CG

--
Kontokostas Dimitris