Re: LODCloud SPARQL Endpoints Spreadsheet

On 12/18/19 2:31 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 9/17/19 6:10 PM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
>>
>> Hi Everyone,
>>
>> As part of the LODCloud effort (starting in 2007), a number of SPARQL
>> Endpoints emerged around the initial SPARQL endpoint provided by
>> DBpedia. Today, that cloud has grown into the largest Knowledge Graph
>> on earth (by far!) and continues to drive new frontiers related to
>> Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning.
>>
>> Having established itself as the preeminent global Knowledge Graph on
>> earth, it is extremely important that we maintain an active list of
>> SPARQL endpoints using practices that scale. Thus, we are providing a
>> shared Google Spreadsheet for crowd-sourcing the maintenance of
>> SPARQL endpoints that make up this important Knowledge Graph.
>>
>> Please contribute your SPARQL endpoint(s) to the spreadsheet.
>>
>> *Links*
>>
>>   * SPARQL Endpoint Google Spreadsheet 1
>>     <https://community.openlinksw.com/t/open-invitation-for-contributions-to-an-up-to-date-list-of-query-service-endpoints-that-underlie-the-massive-lodcloud-knowledgegraph/1202>
>>   * What is the LODCloud, and why is it important?
>>     <https://medium.com/virtuoso-blog/what-is-the-linked-open-data-cloud-and-why-is-it-important-1901a7cb7b1f>
>>

> Season's Greetings to all,
>
> This is a final call regarding contributions to the SPARQL Query
> Service Endpoint Description effort that we are seeding via a shared
> Google Spreadsheet [1].
>
> The goal is to produce an RDF-Turtle document that describes these
> endpoints using terms from the SPARQL Service Description [2] and VoID
> [3] Ontologies. Naturally, the document will also be published using
> Linked Data principles.
>

> [1]
> https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15AXnxMgKyCvLPil_QeGC0DiXOP-Hu8Ln97fZ683ZQF0/edit#gid=0
>
> [2] https://www.w3.org/ns/sparql-service-description
>
> [3] http://rdfs.org/ns/void#

We've published an RDF-Turtle document that describes a collection of
SPARQL Query Services Endpoints to our Github repository [1]. Naturally,
content of said document has been deployed using Linked Data principles
[2] and sponged by our URIBurner Service [3].

Enjoy!

Links:

[1]
https://github.com/OpenLinkSoftware/general-turtle-doc-collection/blob/master/LODCloud_SPARQL_Endpoints.ttl
-- Github

[2] http://data.openlinksw.com/oplweb/sparql-endpoint134#this -- Example URI

[3]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/describe/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.openlinksw.com%2Fdata%2Fturtle%2Foplweb%2FLODCloud_SPARQL_Endpoints.ttl&distinct=1
-- About the SPARQL Query Service Endpoints

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software
Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com
Community Support: https://community.openlinksw.com