Re: Contd: Release of SAGE 1.0: a stable, responsive and unrestricted SPARQL query server

On 9/8/18 2:53 PM, Martynas Jusevičius wrote:
> http://sage.univ-nantes.fr/sparql/dbpedia-2016-04
>
> Isn’t this the endpoint?

No it isn't.

That is a Web Page in front of a SPARQL service scoped to specific
datasets.

Here's a set of commands (for Unix, Linux, or macOS)  that a SPARQL
endpoint for the SPARQL Protocol would handle:

echo "
select distinct ?o
where {?s a ?o}
limit 100" > sparql-query.rq ;

cat sparql-query.rq ;

QUERY=$(<sparql-query.rq) && curl -X POST -H "Accept: text/html"
--data-urlencode "query=$QUERY" http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/sparql ;

QUERY=$(<sparql-query.rq) && curl -X POST -H "Accept:
application/sparql-results+xml" --data-urlencode "query=$QUERY"