Re: Use the void and schema.org [Was; Re: LODAtlas 1.0 release - Browsing Linked Data Catalogs]

Hi Ettore,

Yes, I have a similar problem from UniProtKB that I can't currently know
the names of the many databases that we link too.
But gathering that would be annoying but trivial and a one time exercise.

Regards,
Jerven

--
Jerven Bolleman