Between Our Worlds: Linked Open Dataset about anime series and movies

From: Pieter Heyvaert <pheyvaer.heyvaert@ugent.be>
Date: Mon, 1 Oct 2018 12:47:20 +0200
To: public-lod@w3.org
Dear all,

I'm happy to announce the new release of the Between Our Worlds dataset
[1], which is a Linked Open Dataset about anime series and movies. The
dataset does not only incorporate over 14.000 anime, but also their
seasons, episodes, trailers (e.g., on YouTube), streams (e.g., from
Netflix), and characters. It also links to resources in DBpedia [2]. The
dataset is monthly updated and is available as both a data dump (via an
HDT file [3]) or via a TPF endpoint [4].

In case you have feedback or interesting use cases for this dataset,
don't hesitate to contact me. You can contact me via mail or via Twitter
[5].

[1] https://betweenourworlds.org
[2] https://bit.ly/2xMuhdl
[3] https://betweenourworlds.org/data/