Re: "undefined" URI scheme

> Http URIs that will never usefully resolve do more harm than good.

This alone would be, in my opinion, a very good reason in support of a "undefined" scheme. What distinguishes linked data from any general graph database, is the "semantic" aspect or the shared meaning that data carries. "Undefined" just means "this data has a not well defined meaning" in contrast to all other data that does have a well defined meaning. Another example: if I'm importing data from a source that I don't control, I can either use a placeholder URI like example.org or mydomain.com that is deceiving and doesn't mean anything at all, or I could use a 3rd party domain like domain-of-the-source.com which is even worse because I'm declaring some unauthoritative information on behalf of somebody else.