Re: How to use LOD for practical purposes?

Hello Laura,

Good question. I am also curious to read the answers. I suppose that
it is in the biomedical field that we should find the most practical uses
of a decentralized LOD cloud. But this recent position paper
<https://openreview.net/pdf?id=H1lS_g81gX> by Axel Polleres and al.
suggests that even in those fields it is a kind of jungle.

Best,

Ettore Rizza