Re: Alternatives for Open Access publishing for Language, Data and Knowledge Conference ?

Ah, Chris, in 2009 you were even younger and more foolish than you think - the WWW2009 site doesn't even offer RDF :-)

More up to date Open Archives from eprints can be found by searching at http://www.opendoar.org/find.php

For example, at https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/ you can get all sorts of Linked Data at https://eprints.soton.ac.uk/id/eprint/270885

I can report that in the past I have used ePrints for non-institutional stuff such as projects quite successfully.
And they do stuff with research data and things now, as the thing has become more mature in the last decade or so.
I would say it is certainly worth having a look at.

Cheers
Hugh

--
Hugh