Re: Linked Data Browser

On 3/15/18 12:35 PM, Andreas Harth wrote:
> On 03/15/18 17:08, Denny Vrandečić wrote:
>> In time for the 8th year anniversary of Linked Open Numbers, I'd like
>> to refresh the Website minimally.
>>
>> Currently, the pages link to six Linked Data Browsers that were
>> available back in 2010, but none of them seem to work anymore (or
>> require different parameters or something). It was FluidOps IWB,
>> Tabulator, Disko, OpenLink's RDFBrowse2, Marbles, Zitgist.
>>
>> What are the current browsers that we should link to?
>
> I would like to browse the Linked Data web without external "Linked
> Data Browsers".
>
> I would be willing to pay a couple of hundred dollars for an open
> source browser extension/add-on (based on the WebExtension API?) that
>
> * modifies the Accept header of the browser to include RDF content types,
> * follows 303 redirects,
> * parses the returned RDF and pretty-prints the graph as Turtle (with
> prefixes as declared in prefix.cc), and
> * makes URIs in the pretty-printed Turtle clickable.
>
> Such an extension would be immensely useful for me, but unfortunately
> my JavaScript is not good enough to program such an extension myself.
>
> (An no, Tabulator is too complex, I want something much simpler).

Hi Andreas,

OpenLink Structured Data Sniffer includes follow-your-nose exploration
of Linked Data -- http://ods.openlinksw.com

OpenLink Data Explorer has always offerred follow-your-nose exploration
too -- http://ode.openlinksw.com/

Hope that helps, re your quest for browser extensions.

Founder & CEO
OpenLink Software   (Home Page: http://www.openlinksw.com)

Weblogs (Blogs):
Legacy Blog: http://www.openlinksw.com/blog/~kidehen/