Re: Linked Data Browser

On 2018-03-15 17:08, Denny Vrandečić wrote:
> In time for the 8th year anniversary of Linked Open Numbers, I'd like to
> refresh the Website minimally.
>
> Currently, the pages link to six Linked Data Browsers that were
> available back in 2010, but none of them seem to work anymore (or
> require different parameters or something). It was FluidOps IWB,
> Tabulator, Disko, OpenLink's RDFBrowse2, Marbles, Zitgist.
>
> What are the current browsers that we should link to?

There is no need to link to any "browser" if you serve HTML+RDFa for the
NaturalNumber URLs. Single URL that's human and machine-interpretable
out of the box. No dependency on JavaScript, browser extensions, or
third-party service to "FYN". Fewer moving components in the whole system.

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i