AW: Dataset for Virtuoso at lod.openlinksw.com

Hi Kingsley,

I don't see how I could get provenance information from a SPARQL query. There are triples describing some void:Datasets, but none of these seems to be the openlinksw.com domain  (see query below) , and the result seems very incomplete.

Cheers, Joachim

select ?domain (count(?domain) as ?count) (sample(?strippedDS) as ?sampleDS)
where {
  ?ds a void:Dataset .
  bind (strafter (str(?ds), '//') as ?strippedDS)
  bind (strbefore(?strippedDS, '/') as ?domain)
}
group by ?domain
order by desc(?count)