Re: datahub.io

Hi All,

I think that datahub.io suffered badly because it is not linked open data
in itself.
And that is why it did not get updated as much as it should have.
I think it shows the weakness of a centralized web, and I hope that the
next gen LOD cloud etc... will use LOD tech itself.

Regards,
Jerven

--
Jerven Bolleman