Validating RDF Data Book

From: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo <labra@uniovi.es>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 17:43:25 +0200
To: undisclosed-recipients:;
We are happy to announce that our book "Validating RDF Data" has been
published.

More details on the book can be seen here:

http://www.morganclaypoolpublishers.com/catalog_Orig/product_info.php?products_id=1091

It describes two technologies Shape Expressions (ShEx) and Shapes
Constraint Language (SHACL) using a lot of examples. The book also explains
the rationales for their designs, compares the languages and presents some
practical applications.

The book also contains forewords from Phil Archer, Tom Baker, Dan Brickley
and Libby Miller.

We maintain a public repository for the book examples at:
https://github.com/labra/validatingRDFBookExamples/

The authors: Jose Emilio Labra Gayo, Eric Prud'hommeaux, Iovka Boneva,
Dimitris Kontokostas