Re: Open source release of "Stralo", a new Linked Data platform

Hi Jean-Marc,

You're right, we're doing a lot at once since the release of the source
code and writing documentation is one of them, so it's coming along, but
slowly.
The main website of Stralo is actually open source itself, so the repo
you're referring to (
https://github.com/republic-of-reinvention/com.stralo.site) is the source
code of stralo.com, built using the main Stralo suite.
Take a look at it's dependencies in the Maven pom.xml file
<https://github.com/republic-of-reinvention/com.stralo.site/blob/master/pom.xml>
and you'll get an idea what modules it uses.

Here's a quick list of some other (public) sites that are built using
Stralo:

http://www.mot.be/
http://www.talbothouse.be/
http://www.reinvention.be/
http://www.johnnyumans.be/

I'll take a look at the registration page you sent me, thanks.

best,

b.

<http://www.reinvention.be> *We do video technology*
Visit our new website! <http://www.reinvention.be> *Bram Biesbrouck*