Re: What Happened to the Semantic Web?

Sean,

You wrote: *Eventually I think that somebody will navigate a course through
this huge landscape and come up with a great app that people can relate to,
and we'll have people publishing peer to peer instead of injecting their
stuff into closed silos using proprietary formats.*

The system and examples online at executable-english.com would seem to
address  publishing peer to peer, though it's a platform with many apps,
rather than an app.

It allows one to investigate things like "what happens with SQL like
languages when they are used to express whole applications?"  [1]

Apologies if you have seen this before, and thanks for comments.

                      - Adrian

[1]
www.executable-english.com/Oil_Industry_Supply_Chain_by_Kowalski_and_Walker.pdf

Adrian Walker