Re: Data-centric, cross-specification semantic primer?

From: <ajs6f@apache.org>
Date: Thu, 12 Oct 2017 09:13:29 -0400
Cc: Semantic Web <semantic-web@w3.org>, public-lod <public-lod@w3.org>
+1

It could be a little tricky to find thorough agreement on "and how they complement each other" but that shouldn't block.
I would be happy to work on this. As a committer for Apache Jena, I can report that we see plenty of questions on our
users@ list that would be well met by a resource like this.

---
A. Soroka
Research Computing : Office of the CIO : the Smithsonian Institution