Re: How to link a dataset to its superset?

I have been abusing the definition of void:inDataset and making use of it for non foaf:Document resources.  Dropping the domain from the definition of void:inDataset is something that I'd like to see in an update of VoID. Dcterms:isPartOf has been (ab)used for too many purposes in too many contexts for it to retain any meaning. -rhw