Re: Relationship of dcat:Dataset and void:Dataset

John makes a great argument for the second approach. That is how we
tend to think of it.

As with most DCAT-related questions, start with "DCAT is like 'Dublin
Core' for datasets." In other words, general purpose, good for
starters, accommodates refinements...

John

--
John S. Erickson, Ph.D.
Director of Operations, The Rensselaer IDEA