Re: Please update your resource in the LOD Cloud Diagram

Hello are you think about providing a dump of all the information to
generate de diagram. It is very useful for some researches and the only one
I found was that one provided by Mannheim University. However this one was
containing some typos due to send characters represented in hexadecimal, I
think.