Re: grlc turns your Linked Data queries into Linked Data APIs

From: Andreas Harth <andreas@harth.org>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 18:20:34 +0100
To: public-lod@w3.org
Hi Kingsley,

On 01/31/17 17:02, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 1/30/17 4:37 PM, Andreas Harth wrote:
>> Hi Pieter,
>>
>> interesting ideas!
>>
>> I just wanted to add Linked Data-Fu to the list, which allows to
>> specify link traversals in a Notation3 syntax in combination with
>> a SPARQL query processor.
>>
>> We'll run a tutorial about the system and related ideas at ESWC [2].
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Andreas.
>>
>> [1] https://linked-data-fu.github.io/
>> [2] http://harth.org/andreas/2016/eswc-tut/
>>

> Hi Andreas,
>
> Do you not have a live demo anywhere?

our COLD paper [1] is the closest thing to a demo we have at the
moment.

Andreas Harth, Craig Knoblock, Steffen Stadtm├╝ller, Rudi Studer and
Pedro Szekely. "On-the-fly Integration of Static and Dynamic Linked
Data". Fourth International Workshop on Consuming Linked Data (COLD
2013). Co-located with ISWC 2013, Sydney, Australia.

I've added a bunch of links to data sources to the web page [1].

If anybody has "live" Linked Data sources with lat/lon, please
drop me a mail and I'll add them to the list.

Cheers,
Andreas.

[1] http://ceur-ws.org/Vol-1034/HarthEtAl_COLD2013.pdf
[2] https://linked-data-fu.github.io/#sources