Re: Is LOD-cloud alive?

On 2017-01-16 23:59, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 1/16/17 9:41 AM, Алексей Дмитриев wrote:
>> Hello.
>> I want to publish my ontology in lod-cloud. I wrote email
>> richard@cyganiak.de <mailto:richard@cyganiak.de> and
>> mail@anjajentzsch.de <mailto:mail@anjajentzsch.de>. but no one answers.
>> I have already met the requirements, which are written on the
>> website http://lod-cloud.net
>> What should I do?
>>
>> Thank you
>
> Hi,
>
> Publishing vocabularies, ontologies, or anything else that leverages RDF
> Language sentences/statements and Linked Data principles simply boils
> down to the following:
>
> 1. Creating your RDF documents
>
> 2. Publishing Documents to a Web-accessible location.
>
> That's it :)

Just to be clear: that's really it. Allow /follow your nose/ type of
exploration in whatever you put out there on the Web.

If your goal is for others to discover your ontology, I think having it
included in the Linked Open Vocabularies: http://lov.okfn.org/ is a
simple and very effective way of achieving that. Many people use this
service, and it is great.

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i