Re: Job opening: Director of Wisdom Retrieval in Dept. of Web Semantics

Dear Prof. Capadisli,

## Required Qualifications
> In addition to the following required qualifications, candidates must
> have 35 years of experience in Web Science or in related disciplines.

Almost 35 years ago, I was born into a complex Web of relationships called
'human society'.  I would assume that my 35 years of experience are more
than sufficient for me to apply for this job.

By sending you this very message I also show that I fulfill another one of
your prime requirements:

* Experience with mailing lists

---
Hoping to hear from you soon,