Re: Nice Query Sharing Service from LinkedWiki folks

Thanks for sharing this Kingsley.

The LinkedWiki site has an easy to use UI and the section that provides sample data that one can cut & paste for their favorite dev language (SPARQL, Javascript, HTML, Matlab, Pyton, R, Ruby, PHP, etc), nice tool.

A thought - the demo site may benefit from datasets that are more realistic for the scientific community or other consumers of distributed data. Five of 14 sample data sets relating to the  British Royals & their cousins are perhaps, not the stuff of science ;-)

Thanks again,

Bernadette Hyland
CEO, 3 Round Stones, Inc.