Re: similarity influenced ranking

Hi,
 if you are interested on  entity/instance similarity  you can take a look
at SSONDE.

The theoretical part is explained in

Asymmetric and Context-Dependent Semantic Similarity among Ontology
Instances
http://pers.ge.imati.cnr.it/albertoni/PersonalPage/src/JodsX.pdf

while the implemented prototype  is presented in

 SSONDE: Semantic Similarity on LiNked Data Entities. MTSR 2012: 25-36
http://link.springer.com/chapter/10.1007%2F978-3-642-35233-1_3

Hope it helps.
Best,
Riccardo