Re: Ideas for a possible framework

The point is that, in fact, I'm not leaving the simplicity and beauty of
single RDF quads but I try to reify everything in a model, from SPOs to
triples, into a metamodel which allows for augmenting this reification(s)
with useful metadata which is, in turn, encoded into an RDF quads model
useful for type, relationship and behavior inference.

Sebastián.