Re: New WebID+TLS Ext. for various Browsers

Hello Kingsley,

I cannot install the firefox add-on for it's not signed:

"Caution: This add-on has not been reviewed by Mozilla and can't be installed
on release versions of Firefox 43 and above. Be careful when installing
third-party software that might harm your computer."

Best wishes, pascal