Unacceptable (was Re: CFP: NLDB 2017 - Abstract Submission Deadline 29 January 2017)

Dear Flavius,

Subscribers to the W3C's LOD and Semantic Web mailing lists, for which I
am ultimately responsible, will not be surprised to see me respond to
your cross posting of this CfP, complete with meaningless apology that
just irritates everyone.

See https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/semantic-web/2016May/0059.html

--

Phil Archer