Unacceptable use of this list (was Re: FedCSIS 2016 - CALL FOR POSITION PAPERS)

Dear k.wasielewska

Please see and respect
https://lists.w3.org/Archives/Public/public-lod/2016May/0032.html

Not only are CfPs not allowed on this list (they never have been I'm
just making a noise about it), but I cannot see *any* relevance between
your event and this list other than a vague "oh it's to do with
information and computing."

Thanks

--

Phil Archer