Re: Vapour linked data validator?

Hi Hugh,
> Le 1 mars 2016 à 16:29, Hugh Williams <hwilliams@openlinksw.com> a écrit :
>
> The OpenLink hosted vapour service http://linkeddata.uriburner.com:8000/vapour <http://linkeddata.uriburner.com:8000/vapour>  is accessible again, the port was inadvertently being blocked …

Thanks. LOV uses this instance of Vapour and each time there is an issue,  folks at OpenLink are always ready to solve the issue.

> If the http://validator.linkeddata.org/ <http://validator.linkeddata.org/> is offline for temporary or other reasons, then perhaps the owners of https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Vapour <https://www.w3.org/2001/sw/wiki/Vapour> site can add our page as an alternative ?

+1 to add this alternative service. Thanks again to host an instance of Vapour.
AFAIK, it’s very useful to ontology publishers/creators.

Best,
Ghislain

Ghislain A. Atemezing, Ph.D
R&D Engineer