Re: vocabularies for votes and suggestions

Schema.org definitely covers this:

http://schema.org/VoteAction

it seems also you could add a little bit to SiOC to cover this too,  as
that SiOC knows a bit about Posts,  Comments and things like that.

What kind of database are you using to run the queries,  some kind of
relational or non-relational?

I would develop a very simple and stupid mapping from the database
structure to RDF,  for instance a relational row could be related as

[
   a :IceCreamFlavor;
   :firstColumnnName "Rocky Road" .
   :secondColumnName 277 .
]

and you can use "the good parts" (at least well understood parts) of
JSON-LD to do the same for all the popular JSON-LD databases that are out
there,  just missing the "-LD".

The key here is a direct physical mapping that preserves as much as
possible 100% all of the data.

At that point you have SPARQL and all that and it would be no problem
writing some SPARQL to convert that to some vocabulary you can be proud of.

The point is get it into the RDF universe right away and then you don't
have to waste a minute extra with all the non-RDF tools that suck!

--
Paul Houle

*Applying Schemas for Natural Language Processing, Distributed Systems,
Classification and Text Mining and Data Lakes*

(607) 539 6254    paul.houle on Skype   ontology2@gmail.com

:BaseKB -- Query Freebase Data With SPARQL
http://basekb.com/gold/

Legal Entity Identifier Lookup
https://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/
<http://legalentityidentifier.info/lei/lookup/>