Linked Data in enterprises/industries studys

From: Wetz Peter <peter.wetz@tuwien.ac.at>
Date: Wed, 20 Jan 2016 14:15:06 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear all,

in the PROPEL project we try to survey entrepreneurial opportunities based on the use of Linked Data in a business/enterprise context. The project homepage will be online soon. In the meantime see [1] for a short abstract on our goals.

To get an overview of what has already been done in this area, I would like to ask for related studies/reports/projects which have been conducted already.

Some keywords are:
- Linked Data adoption in enterprises/business
- Linked Data adoption in specific industries (e.g. automotive, financial sector [2], etc.)

Thank you and kind regards,
Peter

[1] https://www.semantic-web.at/propel-propelling-potential-enterprise-linked-data-austria
[2] http://essay.utwente.nl/67564/1/Kalcheva_MA_MB.pdf