Re: Real Federated SPARQL Queries Required and Possible Collaboration

On 12/22/16 9:35 AM, Kingsley Idehen wrote:
> On 12/22/16 3:44 AM, Ismael Navas wrote:
>>
>> In fact, not. In this link, you have a button Show Database Info that
>> shows the real endpoint URL: http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql
>>

>> Regards,
>>
>>                 Ismael
>>

> view-source excerpts, for the aforementioned example:

> href="*/endpoint/sabio-rk
> <http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk>*" typeof="skos:Concept"
> property="rdfs:label skos:prefLabel">SABIO-RK</a> and:
> jQuery(function() { ... jQuery.ajax({ url:
> "/BioqueriesActions/GetEndpointStatus", dataType: "json", data: { *url
> : "http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql"* }, .. }); Net effect, the
> original SPARQL Endpoint is simply obscured. Remember, this thread is
> about SPARQL-FED which is dependent on visibility of actual SPARQL
> Endpoints :) BTW -- I am having resolution issues re:
> *http://cu.sabiork.bio2rdf.org/sparql *Kingsley

Ismael,

I've looked at a different page [1], and I now have resolution to the
problem I raised at the start of this thread. Consider this matter
closed :)

[1] http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/afcsid -- there's a clear button
for accessing SPARQL endpoint information.

Kingsley