Re: multiple IDs as linked data

The W3C ADMS vocabulary provides a mechanism to specify primary
identifiers (via dct:identifier) and secondary/alternative identifiers
(via adms:Identifier [1]).

About schema.org, there's currently work under-way on this:

http://webschemas.org/identifier

See also the relevant issue:
https://github.com/schemaorg/schemaorg/issues/1286

After all, the main point is which kind of information you would like to
record. If you want to describe the identifier itself, adms:Identifier
allows you to do that. But if you just want to record the "type" of
identifier, what you need is either a specific property for identifier
type (e.g., prims:doi / bibo:doi), or to model the identifier type as a
datatype, which can be used for more generic properties (as dct:identifier).

As a matter of fact, there's currently no best practice or reference
vocabulary for expressing identifiers in RDF.

Hope this helps

Andrea

----
[1]https://www.w3.org/TR/vocab-adms/#identifier

--
Andrea Perego, Ph.D.
Scientific / Technical Project Officer

https://ec.europa.eu/jrc/

----
The views expressed are purely those of the writer and may
not in any circumstances be regarded as stating an official
position of the European Commission.