Re: Real Federated SPARQL Queries Required and Possible Collaboration

On 12/21/16 4:29 AM, Ismael Navas wrote:

> Dear Kingsley,
>

> Thanks for your comment. Each query has associated a link to the
> Endpoint in the link names “Database” at the beginning. On the
> database link you will find all the queries associated to this
> endpoint, and a button “Show database info” where you can find the
> endpoint URL.
>

> If you want, you can also provide us new endpoints once you are
> registered in the system: http://bioqueries.uma.es/suggest/endpoint
>

> The endpoint suggestions are checked and added if they work properly.
>

> Registered users can also register new queries for any of the
> endpoints present in our database.
>

> We are next to release a new version solving some problems and
> cleaning the database of non-working endpoints or incorrect queries.
>

> Regards,
>
>                 Ismael

Ismael,

I remain unclear about what you mean. For instance, I see <a
href="http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk">Database</a>  when
looking at one of your examples [1]. Thus, are you saying that the
SPARQL endpoint in question is identified by the URI
<http://bioqueries.uma.es/endpoint/sabio-rk> ? If so, how do I perform a
query directly against that endpoint or a distributed query using
SPARQL-FED ?

Links:

[1]
http://bioqueries.uma.es/query/clone-catalysis-information-datset-sub-entity-controlled-and-controller-elements