Re: Vocabulary to describe software projects and their dependencies

You may be interested in https://github.com/codemeta/codemeta.

I've lost touch with progress on this, and not clear on the current status
w.r.t. describing dependency graphs, but I know it was a question this
group was considering in the spring.

--
-Tom Johnson