Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?

It is not yet on GitHub. There are a few clean-up, documentation and
paperwork things I need to do but I should probably have it up over the
next few days.  I will send out the link when it is available.

Jeff Mixter

--
Jeff Mixter
jeffmixter@gmail.com