Re: Recommendation for transformation of RDF/XML to JSON-LD in a web browser?

Frans,

I had the same problem a few months ago and wrote a very simple server side
Python script (using the rdflib and rdflib-json Python modules) to, on the
fly, grab RDF/XML load it into a graph (in memory) and then re-serialize it
as JSON-ld. It works very quickly and I have not run into any issues.

If you are interested, let me know and I can share the code with you.

Jeff

--
Jeff Mixter
jeffmixter@gmail.com