K-CAP 2015: Last call for participation

From: Tania Tudorache <tudorache@stanford.edu>
Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 18:58:35 +0000
To: "public-lod@w3.org" <public-lod@w3.org>
Dear all,

This is the last call for participation to the 8th International Conference on Knowledge Capture (K-CAP 2015), which will take place starting this Wednesday, Oct. 7 to Oct. 10 at Dolce Palisades, NY.

We are happy to announce a very exciting program and invited speakers:

- Wednesday, October 7, 11:00am

Dr. Mark Musen<https://med.stanford.edu/profiles/mark-musen>, Director of the Stanford Center for Biomedical Informatics Research; Professor of Biomedical Informatics at Stanford University. (invited talk at the SciKnow Workshop<http://www.isi.edu/ikcap/sciknow2015/>)

- Thursday, October 8, 9:15am

Dr. Chris Welty<http://www.k-cap2015.org/chriswelty.html>, Senior Research Scientist at Google Researh, New York; Endowed Professor of Cognitive Systems at the VU University, Amsterdam.

- Saturday, October 10, 9:00am

Dr. Yolanda Gil<http://www.k-cap2015.org/yolandagil.html>, Director of Knowledge Technologies and Associate Division Director at the Information Sciences Institute of the University of Southern California; Research Professor in Computer Science.
Talk: "Linked Open Knowledge"<http://www.k-cap2015.org/yolandagil.html>

The full conference program can be browsed at:
http://www.k-cap2015.org/program.html

Details for registration and for booking a hotel room appear at the K-CAP 2015 website: http://k-cap2015.org.

We look forward to seeing you this week!

The K-CAP 2015 Organizing Committee

K-CAP 2015
The 8th International Conference on Knowledge Capture

October 7-10, 2015, Dolce Palisades, Palisades, NY, USA
http://www.k-cap2015.org

Conference program: http://www.k-cap2015.org/program.html