Re: New LOD dataset for media types

Hi Silvio,

Nice work: this could be handy.  I have a couple of questions/comments:

1. I assume the machine formats are accessible by content negotiation?  It might
be handy to also include direct links on the web page.  For example, I found I
could change the .html suffix to .ttl or .json to get alternative
representations, but that required guesswork on my part.

2. Are there any plans (and resources) in place to ensure longevity of the
sparontologies.net domain?

3. I note that the HTML page indicates cc-by licensing of the content, but there
is no such information in the machine readable formats.

#g