Re: CfP: WWW2016 workshop on Linked Data on the Web (LDOW2016)

Hi Hugh,

> Hi Chris et al,
> Great stuff.
> Can you tell me please if it will be possible to register for the
> workshop on its own, or will a registration for the full WWW be
> required to register for the workshop?

The WWW2016 workshop track chairs just confirmed that it will be
possible to register for the workshop days (not a specific workshop)
similar to the arrangement last year.

The concrete prices seem not to be set for WWW2106 yet, but last year
the fees were 410 Euro just for the workshop days compared to 850 Euro
for the full pass.

See http://www.www2015.it/registrations/

Cheers and hope to see you in Montreal,

Chris