Re: Vocabulary to describe software installation

On 2015-05-04 01:38, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> first experiment in action...
>
> apache mesos 0.22.0 installation instruction :
>
> sparql : http://goo.gl/6euq1I
> turtle:
> http://software.turnguard.com/apache_mesos/0/22/0/installation/opensuse/13/2.ttl
>

> btw: do we have a datatype for bash/shell/python/whatever scripts (i.e.:
> <> shell:command "ls"^^xsd:shellcom)?
>
> i'm somehow tempted to => run <=  the sparql results...
>
> wkr j
Fantastic!

Some (possibly trivial) feedback/considerations:

* Exclude "sudo" from the actions.
* Use absolute paths instead of relative.
* Consider integrating decisions on success/failure of steps, e.g.,
should step 11 run if step 10 is a failure?

re: what I've mentioned about OPMW/P-PLan/PROV-O in previous email, if
the steps themselves focus only on describing what they are about, and
exclude when they should be executed, they can be reused in other
context without having to redefine the step. From that point, all that's
necessary is actually coming up with a new workflow plan simply
referring to steps.

-Sarven
http://csarven.ca/#i