Re: Vocabulary to describe software installation

On 5/2/15 4:48 PM, Jürgen Jakobitsch wrote:
> thanks kingsley,
>
> re ontology directory : good to know (maybe bernard vatant also reads
> this thread)..
Jürgen

He is aware of these ontologies :)

My hope is that everyone realizes how simple it actually is to construct
and publish ontologies, using file save, create, publish, and share via
HTTP URI pattern.

Circa., 2015 we should be demonstrating how easy this whole thing is.
Basically, we need to focus less on centralization (consensus overload)
re., creation of content that leverages RDF Language in conjunction with
Linked Open Data principles.

Links:

[1] http://kidehen.blogspot.com/2014/07/nanotation.html -- Nanotation
(showing how to exploit power of RDF Language via Tweets, Plain Text
Docs, Mailing List Posts, Social Media Posts (Facebook, Google+,
LinkedIn etc..), and anywhere else where plain/text is accepted

[2] http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/c/9CRO6GJD -- H/T relation described
via a series of Tweets, using Nanotation

[3]
http://linkeddata.uriburner.com/fct/rdfdesc/usage.vsp?g=https%3A%2F%2Ftwitter.com%2Fhashtag%2Fht%23this
-- Provenance Metadata (showing the series of 147 char constrained
tweets containing RDF-Turtle based nanotations).

Kingsley