Re: Presence Ontology

On 6 March 2015 at 11:04, Ghislain Atemezing <auguste.atemezing@eurecom.fr>
wrote:

> Melvin,
>
> Le 6 mars 2015 à 10:56, Melvin Carvalho <melvincarvalho@gmail.com> a
> écrit :
>
> OPO would be a good match, but is the vocab / project still alive?
>

> If you really want to use OPO, you can visit the page in LOV at
> http://lov.okfn.org/dataset/lov/vocabs/opo where
>  - you can have the names of the creators/contributors and send them an
> email
>  - scroll down the page in vocab history and download the latest version
> uploaded in LOV (in 2010) .

Thanks.

My major concern is that the vocab is no longer online.

I do like a lot of the terms there.  There is a trade off between reusing
them or making my own simpler vocab.

Im just trying to work out which, and see if anyone is still maintaining
this.  Normally the library I use will try and dereference the vocab so if
it's blank that's going to give me warnings, which I'd rather not have.